3.02.2010

February Findings



Ya ya February has come and gone and I have to blog about it dang it. There are some events that can't be missed. You see I don't have a scrapbook for me, so this and the kids' scrapbooks are it for future references. Now that thing I started, Blogging about recipes that is something I don't feel that I want to read about in the future. So I X'd that idea real fast. I, however, still cook from the Mtn. Green Community cookbook and am still enjoying it immensely.

So for the month of LoVe Nicole and I thought we would have the kids make Sugar Cookies, well it was a good thought in theory. They were done after one batch so her and I overdid ourselves with candy, icing and cookies until we were sick to our stomachs. They were delicious!


Rich and I were invited to the funnest "ADULT" party. No it is not what you are thinking... It was a Birthday party for our 40 year old neighbor, I won't reveal who he is, wooohaaahaaa! That is my evil laugh.


It was themed around Bond...James Bond. We were given character names, I hadn't a clue who the H I was. I googled my character and she was like this dream body in a bikini in every photo of her from the 007 Movies. No way, no how was I going to an "ADULT" party in a freakn' bikini! So Rich rented a tux coat got the perfect hat at a party store and we did it UP! It was a good time.

Then I got up the gumption to clean the basement, yes I said it people. "CLEAN THE BASEMENT." This required a sleeping baby and a lot of help from my side kick, Rileigh. Her and I did it and here are the before and after pictures to prove it.


The kids have loved playing down there getting out the wiggles and fighting off the cabin fever. Here it is March 2nd and we still have a yard full of snow. So last night we made the best of it and came through on a promise to take Logan, Rileigh and a friend to Wolf Mtn. Logan has this thing now that he wants to hit every ski resort he can. He was talking about wanting to go to Brian Head just yesterday.

Another promise that I came through on was to go watch Logan at tumbling. Rileigh got invited to participate after she willingly gave it up months ago she was so excited to hit the mats again for a reunion with her class. It was fun to watch and see how far they have come over the past little bit.



One last thing that I did not follow through on was doing the ABC's of Valentines for my one and only, Rich. So this pic was letter "H" Heart Attack.



The daily tasks were so fun, some more fun for me and some more fun for Rich. Let's just say "Q" was my fav and we never did make it to "Z" It could be the ABC's of LoVe for 2010. I think I ran out of steam on letter "S." I'll finish it up just for you Babe another day!

4 comments:

  1. Lets see.... where to begin? Love, Love, LOVED the ring you wore to the Bond party! And you looked super hot, too! The sugar cookies were delish, BTW, and congrats on becoming a "skiing" family. I'm so proud of Rich for learning something so foreign & difficult at this stage in his life. You know, "the twilight years", hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, and one more thing- you know you're going to have to inform me about that "Q"..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a great February, did a lot of fun things, and got a lot accomplished too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you come clean my basement? or my garage? You can pick! ha ha just kidding

    ReplyDelete

Followers