12.07.2009

These are a few of my Thankful Things...

So for Thanksgiving my Mom likes to go around the room and have us all say what we are Thankful For. I put a damper on it and told her I did not want to play. So now out of guilt I must admit I am Thankful for so many things in my Life.

I am so...so...so Thankful for Family

I am Thankful for Good Health

I am Thankful for 3 vehicles that half ways work most of the time


I am Thankful for Rich and the way in which he provides for our family

Last but not least I am thankful for washing machines
As I was going through this last years pictures I realized it wasn't such a bad year after all. I am not the most optimistic person but I have tried my darndest to make the best of this last year that I am so very Thankful is behind us.

So in closing I am saying good bye to 2009 and Bring on 2010! It has got to be better than this last year.

2 comments:

  1. Your list is awesome! I love lists. Love your pics the one of all your kids is soooo cute! (Your van pic cracked me up) I'll cross my fingers and toes for GREAT luck in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! ALL of them, even the washing machine :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers