8.23.2009

Thatcher Family Christmas Vacation



So this last Christmas 2008, my mom dad gave us all a one week trip to Island Park. It was a long awaited trip and so fun to plan and look forward to. I think that is half the fun of a trip, is looking forward to going and the planning part.

Here are the top 10 Highlights of the weeks trip:

1. Nellie starting Walking
2. My homemade marshmallows for smores with the adults only at the camp fire
3. Putting my brother through the pain of traveling with us and our kids, LOL


4. Having Island Park Resevoir to ourselves, it was glass at 9:30 in the morning for me to SKI!


5. My Dad showing up on the dock with a new tube for the kids


6. Four wheeling with my family up to the Continental Divide






7 . Seeing two moose on the shore at Island Park Resevoir and the mating Eagles
8. The family farts, ya I said it!
9. Never being bored
10. Being in Yellowstone with my whole family....priceless


We had a great time in a large very loud non-insulated cabin. Thanks Mom and Dad I think this next year we should go to Disneyland!


I took advantage of the scenery and took some family photos.

Next Posts to come Logan and Rileigh's Birthday and Nellie's 1st Birthday.



4 comments:

  1. Fun!! You guys great! How fun!! The picture are so great! Love um!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks you had a great time. I love the pictures of all the kids and your parents. So fun!
    P.S. I'd take family vacations for Christmas over anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gotta love Bob & Darlene!! What a great trip for all of you! Thanks for sharing. I love all of your pictures! You have darling kiddos!! YAY! for Nellie walking. I can't believe she's one?! Time flies.

    ReplyDelete

Followers